Exact Model and Color may vary based on availability
With excellent steam distribution and high-quality engineering that’s built to last, the Rowenta Performance Steam Iron was designed to make garment care easier. The stainless-steel soleplate comes equipped with advanced Micro steam technology, providing even steam coverage with over 300 active steam holes, for maximum efficiency and an exceptional glide. High-quality stainless steel and a durable design ensure long-lasting performance, with enough steam power to tackle even the most stubborn creases. Vertical steaming is effortless, for a wide range of garments including suits, delicates, and even curtains. A variety of advanced features—including easy refill, a precision tip for hard-to-reach areas, and more—come together for a dependable and long-lasting steam iron package.
Rowenta Performance Irons
- ROWENTA PERFORMANCE SOLEPLATE: Unique patented Micro steam 300 soleplate technology with over 300 active steam holes provides excellent steam coverage for excellent efficiency and easier ironing sessions.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: The high-quality stainless-steel soleplate ensures dependable performance and glide ability, while an anti-calcium system helps maintain steam performance and ironing results over time.
- POWERFUL STEAM: Powerful steam iron for clothes featuring 1725 Watts of power and vertical steaming function for delicate or oversized garments and home textiles.
- SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE: The iron is automatically put on standby mode when left unattended—after 8 minutes when left on its heel, and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or side. This prevents energy waste and risk of burning.
- EASY REFILLS: This steam iron comes equipped with an easy refill system consisting of a water level window, easy opening, and the ability to use regular tap water.