Important safety instructions
When using the ironing center, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following
- Read all instructions.
- Use ironing center only for intended use.
- Never yank cord to disconnect from outlet; instead grasp plug and pull to disconnect
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the ironing center, call a qualified service person for examination or repair. Incorrect reassembly or repair could cause a risk of fire, electrical shock, or injury to persons when the ironing center is used.
- Close supervision is necessary for any appliance being used by or near children.
- To reduce the likelihood of circuit overload, do not operate another appliance on the same circuit.