General Frequently Asked Questions
All units are custom-made in house and generally take up to 5 business days in house to complete. From there, standard ground shipping is 3-5 business days. If you have a project completion or house closing that depends on the unit arriving by a certain date, please order accordingly and let us know when placing the order. We do our best to accommodate requests, but reserve the right to deny a request for an order to be expedited based on current number of orders in house.
Ironing Board Cover and Pad is a standard feature on all units. Replacement cover and pads can be obtained directly from Iron-A-Way. In fact, you can order online. Otherwise, you can order by phone at 1-800-536-9495, or by completing and returning the re-order form included with each unit.
Installation Frequently Asked Questions
The ironing center is very easy to install. Recessed installation only requires
- Identifying the desired location,
- Cutting and removing the drywall,
- Slipping the unit between the studs and attaching it with the installation screws provided.
Surface mount requires
- Identifying desired location,
- Finding the wall stud,
- Centering the ironing center on the identified stud and anchoring to stud using provided screws.
All units are pre-assembled and ready to install. Check out our installation tips video for further information!